Friday, January 23, 2009

Dopplegangers

I started this blog a long time ago. It's true I tell you, despite the lack of entries that you see here. I am one of those irritating people who start a blog, get readers and then, for some inexplicable reason, fade away. Actually I just got busy. The blog ran about 5 years ago and then I got myself up the duff and found that running a house with four kids in it was a bit like hard work. Odd that.

For this terrible desertion I would apologise. I would, however I'm sure no one will remember me. So here I am 5ish years later deleted and rebooted.

Somewhere in all of this other people thought that being caffeine driven was the way to go too. I mean, apart from me and thousands of tech-heads worldwide. There are at least a couple of other caffeine drivens around. I might go for a spin and read them. Perhaps you should too. They aren't me though, I know this because they've been writing and I haven't.

No comments: